Web Analytics

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Healthy Banana Milkshake

Healthy Banana Milkshake

Tuesday, June 11, 2013



Very much excited to post my first blog post.

Hey all..

I would like to share with you all a milkshake recipe that my mom use to prepare at home. I am really bad when it comes to fruits, but i loved this milkshake when i mom prepared & gave me a full glass of banana milkshake one fine sunday morning.. It was so creamy & Yum, i just loved the taste. I am sure you all too would love to try this recipe.



Banana Milkshake


This is a very simple recipe that can be prepared in not more than few minutes.

Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Recipe Category: Drinks

Ingredients


  • Ripe bananas- 2
  • Sugar- 1 1/2 spoons
  • Milk - 1 cup
  • water -1/2 cup(optional)
  • Honey- 1 tbsp
  • Nuts - options
  • Ice cream or sauce varieties can also be added - optional


Preparation Time: 5 mins
Serves
2

Preparation Method



Peel banana skin and chop it into round pieces.


Grind the banana with milk, nuts. Add crushed ice cubes if required. Pour it in a glass add sugar, refrigerate & serve chill with a spoon of honey over the top.



You can even add ice creams, cocoa powder, etc based on your creativity.


Share your valuable comments if you feel my recipe is useful & worth sharing,
follow me in Twitter
Join me on Google plus
Pin my post on Pinterest to keep updated with new recipes on my blog..

Thank you for spending your time & visiting my blog.


Share Button

10 comments:

  1. Super delicious milkshake.. Welcome to blogging world hope you enjoy your new venture.. :) Glad to be the first follower of your space.. expecting more and more recipes from u.. Best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your wishes divya :) loving my new space in this blogosphere..

      Delete
  2. Yummy de pappu :) prepare this and give me wen u come home :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. iam pavithra from pavispassion.com
    you are also new in blogging all the best...to get success...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the foodie network, look forward to seeing lots of recipes.
    You have started off with a good one, who doesn't love a milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. nice.. awaiting more receipes :-)
    all the best

    ReplyDelete